Join Our Mailing List
Be first to know the latest news on construction.
Public Comment Form
We want to hear from you!
132 New Trees Are Being Planted on Melrose Ave.
Click here to learn more about the 132 new trees being planted along Melrose Ave. in as part of the WeHo Design District Streetscape.
WeHo Business Parking Validation
WeHo Businesses can scan this QR Code to request parking validation tickets. Click here for details.
Pedestrian and bicycle safety improvements
New street pavements and sidewalks
Distinctive trees and landscaping
Upgraded street furniture and energy efficient streetlights
Smart city infrastructure installation
Creation of new public gathering places with integrated public art
Electric vehicle charging stations, bus shelter upgrades, pedestrian safety crossing roadway lighting system, and WiFi system
Huntley Dr. Closure through June 24
Notice of Construction to the Residents of West Hollywood – April 2022
WeHo Design District Streetscape: Business Outreach Meeting Recording, June 10, 2022
WeHo Design District Streetscape Project: Residents Outreach Meeting Recording, April 21, 2022
Phase 1: April 2022 – November 2022
- Utility Undergrounding – Melrose West of San Vicente Blvd.
- Segments along La Peer and Almont Streetscape
Phase 2: May 2022 – June 2023
- Streetscape Improvements – Melrose from San Vicente Blvd. to Croft Ave.
- Gathering Space – Melrose Ave. at Norwich Dr. Streetscape
Phase 3: Late 2023 – 2024
- Streetscape Improvements – Melrose Ave. (San Vicente Blvd. to Doheny), La Peer Drive (from Santa Monica Blvd. to Melrose Ave.), Almont Dr. (Santa Monica Blvd. to Melrose Ave.) and Robertson from Melrose Ave. to Santa Monica Blvd.
Phase 4: 2024 – 2025
- Utility Undergrounding – Beverly Blvd. E to W. City Limit and Robertson South of Melrose Beverly/Robertson
Phase 5: 2025 – 2026
- Beverly/Robertson Streetscape – Beverly Blvd. and Robertson