Construction Alert: Sidewalk Sandblasting Week 4
Work to begin concrete sidewalk sandblast treatments on the 5×5 panels and decorative bands will begin on Monday, September 25, 2023. Work will begin on the south side of Melrose Ave starting at San Vicente and working east. Once the activity reaches Croft on the south side, work will shift to the north side of Melrose and begin at Croft Ave, working west towards San Vicente Blvd on the north side.
Please note: this activity takes place under a tent to protect from debris and assist with swifter clean up. Pedestrians will be detoured into the street with delineated business access. Sidewalks and parking will be restored as work progresses.
No parking where posted.
Pedestrian detours with maintained business access.
WORK SCHEDULE & LOCATIONS
(Approximate/tentative schedule based on progress)
- Mon. – Fri., Sept. 25 – 29 San Vicente to Westbourne (south side)
- Mon. – Fri., Oct. 2 – 6 Westbourne to West Knoll (south side)
- Mon. – Fri., Oct. 9 – 13 West Knoll to La Cienega (south side)
- Mon. – Fri., Oct. 16 – 20 La Cienega to Croft Ave. (south side)
- Mon. – Fri., Oct. 23 – 27 Croft Ave. to La Cienega (north side)
- TBD La Cienega to San Vicente (north side)