Construction Alert: Melrose Ave Stage 4 Mobilization Now March 30 & 31
Due to rain, Stage 4 mobilization and Stage 5 demobilization has been rescheduled to Thursday, March 30 and Friday, March 31, 2023.
On March 28, 2023, the traffic signals at Melrose Ave and La Cienega Blvd will be temporarily disabled between 9:00am – 3:00pm in order to remove the signal poles on the northeast and southeast corners. There will be traffic control officers on site to guide vehicles and pedestrians through the intersection.
Please see work schedule and activities below.
Tuesday, March 28, 2023: Traffic Signal Work at Melrose and La Cienega
- Signals temporarily inoperative between 9AM – 3PM
- Traffic control officers will direct traffic while signals are out
Thursday, March 30 and Friday, March 31s 2023: Mobilization into Stage 4
Stage 5 Demobilization
- Barricade removal and lane striping: March 30 & 31, 2023
- Parking restored: March 31, 2023
Stage 4 Mobilization
- Parking removed and traffic control set up: March 30 & 31, 2023
- Saw-cutting (noise): April 3, 2023
- Begin tree removals: April 3, 2023
We encourage you to attend our next Business Focused Outreach Meeting on March 30, 2023 at 2pm via Zoom. These meetings focus on schedule updates, impacts, and give opportunities to businesses to ask questions and speak directly with the project team.
- When: Mar 30, 2023 02:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
- Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUrduysrjMsGNWaQ_WUJGjU70DigZ1akVJH
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.