Project Moves Into Stage 3: Melrose Ave
CONSTRUCTION ON MELROSE AVENUE
Effective July 22, 2022
As discussed in the outreach meeting on Friday, July 15, 2022, construction for the Melrose Ave Streetscape Project is moving into Stage 3 on the north side of Melrose Ave between Westbourne Dr and N La Cienega Blvd. Due to utility infrastructure challenges and in order to keep the project moving, the Melrose Streetscape Project has moved into Stage 3. Construction is taking place on the north side of Melrose Ave. between Westbourne Dr. and La Cienega Blvd. Once Stage 3 is complete, construction will continue to Stage 2.
During Stage 3:
- Traffic will be moved to the south side of Melrose Ave.
- Parking is unavailable on Melrose Ave between Westbourne Dr and La Cienega Blvd.
Although inconveniences are expected, it is our goal to complete the work as quickly and safely as possible. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
What to Expect
- One lane of traffic in each direction between Westbourne Dr and N Croft Ave.
12 parking spaces restored in front of PDC
Intermittent parking available (8AM – 5PM) on north side of Melrose Ave from Private Dr (at PDC) to Westbourne Dr. Parking available evenings and weekends.
MELROSE AVE VALIDATION PROGRAM
- City structure offers first hour of parking for free. Validation provides additional 1-hour of free parking (2-hours total)
- Valid Monday – Friday, 8AM – 6PM
- Valid ONLY at City Structure at library, 625 N. San Vicente Blvd.
- Customers must insert the validation AFTER inserting the original parking ticket