SCE Conduit Installation: Aug. 22 – 26, 2022
Date of Notice: August 22, 2022
Southern California Edison will be trenching between Huntley Dr. and the PDC Private Dr. to lay conduit from the newly installed vault. Westbound traffic on Melrose Ave will be closed between Huntley Dr. and Private Dr.
Work is scheduled to take place Monday, August 22 – Friday, August 26, 2022 from 8AM to 4PM daily. This is essential for Southern California Edison to complete their work and has been scheduled to begin on Monday so as to not prolong the closure into the following week.
- Westbound traffic on Melrose Ave will be diverted northbound onto Huntley Dr.
- No access to Melrose from N Huntley Dr.
- Huntley, north of Melrose, open to local resident access.
- No left turns at intersection.
- Eastbound Melrose Ave remains open.
- Pedestrian crosswalk on Melrose Ave across Huntley Dr. (east/west) will remain open.
Construction is a dynamic process and we appreciate your patience during these vital city infrastructure upgrades.