SCE Vault Removal & Sidewalk Restoration (East of San Vincente) – November 7 – 23, 2022
Southern California Edison will be removing four vaults located between the PDC Private Drive and La Cienega Blvd beginning on Monday, November 7, 2022, weather permitting. SCE will begin at the vault located between Private Drive and Huntley Dr. and work east. Each vault will take approximately 2 – 3 days to remove. Parking will be temporarily removed in the work zone to provide access and maintain safety.
Please be aware this activity requires a large breaker to demo the vault which can be loud and cause vibrations.
- Mon., Nov. 7, 2022
- 8625 Melrose Ave 8AM – 5PM (day work)
- Wed., Nov. 9, 2022
- 8619 Melrose Ave 8AM – 5PM (day work)
- Thur., Nov. 10, 2022
- 8575 Melrose Ave 8AM – 5PM (day work)
- Fri., Nov. 11, 2022
- Non-working day (holiday)
- Mon., Nov. 14, 2022
- 8521 Melrose Ave 8AM – 5PM (day work)
Following SCE work, the City contractor will pour concrete sidewalks which may limit access to businesses. You will be notified in advance of access restrictions.
- Nov. 15 & 16, 2022 Phase 1: Private Dr. to Westbourne Dr.
- Nov. 20 – 23, 2022 Phase 3: Westbourne Dr. to La Cienega Blvd.
Schedule is approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and concrete availability.