Stage 4 Mobilization begins approximately March 27, 2023
The Melrose Avenue Streetscape Project is scheduled to begin Stage construction 4 on approximately March 27, 2023 (subject to change pending weather). Stage 4 is located on the south side of Melrose Ave between La Cienega Blvd. and Westbourne Dr. Attached are slides presented at the March 16, 2023 Business Outreach meeting which feature remaining work in Stage 5 and upcoming construction activities in Stage 4 for your information.
- Barricade removal and lane striping: March 27 & 28, 2023
- Parking restored: March 28, 2023
Stage 5 Median Work
- One week duration
- Start date TBD
- Daily lane closures between 9am – 4pm
- One lane in each direction in construction area
Stage 4 Mobilization
- Parking removed and traffic control set up: March 27 & 28, 2023
- Saw-cutting (noise): March 29, 2023
- Begin tree removals: March 30, 2023
Stage 4 Traffic
- One lane in each direction from Huntley Dr to La Cienega
- No parking on south side of street between Westbourne and La Cienega
- Parking will remain on north side of street
- Pedestrian walkway and business access to remain
We encourage you to attend our next Business Focused Outreach Meeting on March 30, 2023 at 2pm via Zoom. These meetings focus on schedule updates, impacts, and give opportunities to businesses to ask questions and speak directly with the project team.
- When: Mar 30, 2023 02:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
- Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUrduysrjMsGNWaQ_WUJGjU70DigZ1akVJH (After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.)
Please note that construction is a dynamic process and work activity is subject to weather changes and conditions. Thank you for your patience!