Traffic Impact: Melrose Avenue, Aug 2 – 9, 2022
Southern California Edison (SCE) will be setting vaults on the north side of Melrose avenue beginning Tuesday, August 2, 2022 through Tuesday, August 9, 2022. Westbound traffic will be closed from N. La Cienega Blvd. to Private Drive at the Pacific Design Center. Left turns will be restricted through the corridor with the exception of access to business driveways.
From approximately 7PM on Thursday, August 5, 2022, one lane of traffic in each direction will be restored through the weekend until Monday, August 8, 2022 at approximately 8AM.
Westbound Trafﬁc Closed
- Aug. 2, 2022: 8AM – 5PM
- Aug. 3, 2022: 7AM – 7PM (approx.)
- Aug. 4, 2022: 7AM – 7PM (approx.)
- Aug. 8, 2022: 8AM – 5PM
- Aug. 9, 2022: 7AM – 7PM (approx.)
Through the closure:
- Pedestrian access will be maintained.
- Business deliveries should be made using side streets.
- Vehicles traveling westbound on Melrose Ave must turn left or right at N. La Cienega Blvd.
- Left hand turns of eastbound traffic will be restricted from Melrose Ave onto residential streets.
- Left hand turns of southbound traffic from residential streets onto Melrose Ave are permitted.